Amp Kits

The functionality of caps is still in question, even if they do help with headlight dimming I don't think you'd have much trouble with a pair of 760 watt amps (sony's?), especially if that 760 is a max rating.

With just one amp I think an 8 guage amp kit would work fine. Search ebay for --

8 amp kit

With 2 of them you might be borderline 4 ga. Let us know what amp you're talking about and we can give you a better answer.

Originally posted by masterbass got a beand new cap never used for sale if u wnat it
With all that stuff you claim to have in the car you claim to have you have a cap for sale? LOL Sorry I had to say it.

An 8AWG kit should do you fine or if you are feelin frisky run to your local dealer and purchase the wire, terminals, fuse block and RCA's.....Not much more that you will need to install it other than the know how.

a how much u want for that cap. what name brand is it. i herd it realy doensent matter anyways. give me a good price because i can get them for about 60$ herrr

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.