Amp help.

What would be the difference in the sound they produce?
Just depends on the sub/power/enclosure/location..Im using the same enclosure that I had my tens in, and found a sub that(12s)that will work in the same enclosure, and I can hear very little difference in output, but sq is different in the 12s than the 10s,from my hearing with the same amps

How long have you had them, and what are you powering them with?
I picked them up in Aug last year I believe,and ran them on an Xtant XTC 600.1D@1ohm load..I swapp back and forth with my Kicker CVR 10s(run 10s)

Just depends on the sub/power/enclosure/location..Im using the same enclosure that I had my tens in, and found a sub that(12s)that will work in the same enclosure, and I can hear very little difference in output, but sq is different in the 12s than the 10s,from my hearing with the same amps
Right, generally a 10 will be quicker to hit than a 12. Is it that much quicker that you can notice?

Right, generally a 10 will be quicker to hit than a 12. Is it that much quicker that you can notice?
Not really man..Especially the subs I have now compared to the ones I replaced..both are so much close to the same specs

Not really man..Especially the subs I have now compared to the ones I replaced..both are so much close to the same specs
Cool, sounds good then. Only reason I am asking is the music I generally listed to is a more punchy bass and not really boomy. That is why I don't want to purchase the wrong size and not like the results that the sub puts out with it not being accurate, deep, and tight.

That is good. Would you have added more to them, if so how much?
For the SPL side of listening?I would have liked to add another Xtant amp..one for ea sub,as that amp sounds pretty amazing.Yet,for over all SQ,and several different types of music, that 600.1D was more than plenty,yet 2-300 more watts would prob made even more of an enjoyable listening too

I would run two subs, but don't want to give up the whole back of my cab. It was hard enough for me to convince myself to just give up one of the two jump seats for a sub. But the alpine amp should be more than enough power then?

I would run two subs, but don't want to give up the whole back of my cab. It was hard enough for me to convince myself to just give up one of the two jump seats for a sub. But the alpine amp should be more than enough power then?
Sorry ..was on another thread..I think it will be just fine for you..If you need more power,always do a dedicated amp for the sub only.There was an Edd Nine5 on here that will be amazing on everything,or this one here even

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOTEK-SX5750-5-CHANNEL-POWER-AMPLIFIER-OLD-SCHOOL-QUALITY-3-WAY-ACTIVE-/171014419119?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item27d140f2af

Very underated amp/Clean power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.