Amp help for new setup

i dont know what your HU can do but your prolly gonna need a DSP to manually select your crossover points....you might be in over your head....shoulda just got coaxials and disconnected the tweets and called it a day......the direction your going isnt gonna be cheap
I’m willing to spend what I need. Just don’t need the best of the best of the best.

Your hu has network mode....use it. Deal one pair of those mids...power your front Stage pair of the mids on 2 Channels and a pair of tweeters on 2 channels. No need for rear door speakers

This is a good value amp. With The pioneers up to 200$ From $123 I would get this taramps.

Strong performing tweeter for the money.

Last edited:
i would get a 4 channel for front 6.5's and tweets a DSP to choose crossover points and abilty to eq/time align(dayton dsp 408).....run the rear 6.5's from HU

edit* skip DSP ...learn how to use HU network mode

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.