amp and box for tempest...

Pyrolight
10+ year member

USA
So i have decided to purchase an Adire Tempest (15") and I wanted to know what amp i should use and where to find a good box for it. I want to keep it as cheap as i can if possible. Thanks in advance.

-Pyro

how much space do u have to work with? tempest's like 3.5 cubes sealed or 4+ported. that box is too small. also u need to find an amp that can put out 500 plus watts at 4 ohm. i own the profile cl1200. 900 at 4 ohm, does very well.

building a box would be cheaper if you had access to tools.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
Actually i think i only have 150 watts on the factory made speakers. So I would have to get a speaker with the same watts as the amp I would be...

About this thread

Pyrolight

10+ year member
Pyrolight
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from