American Pro Amp??anyone heard of this brand?

Participant count
  • Participant list

03TL_TypeS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I found a brand new american pro 4 channel amp in a truck that my shop bought. I have never ever heard of this brand has anyone else I was thinkin on selling it since I only want to put name brand stuff in my car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I googled and just saw pictures and specs that was about it but no reviews

should have refraised that.
wanted Caraudios review and see if they heard of it I already googled

thanks
well you shouldnt need to phrase it like that since you posted it here....that guy is not very nice. but yeah go with not better then sony cuz its not so id sell it

So yea im gonna install this weekend and see how it goes might as well got it for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's one of American Hifi's brands.

Sibling companies are such winners as - Volfenhag, Rockwood, Phonics Digital, Performance Teknique, Nitro, Xplore. Not exactly the best of the best.

I've used an american pro and DHD amp. Not bad actually. They are even fairly accurately rated.

Didn't have the AP long, sold it for about what I paid. The DHD I bought used and put in my boat for a few seasons. The inside even looked pretty good - it's on ampguts. It finally started dropping a channel, but for what I paid and how it was used I was pretty satisfied.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.