american bass xr12d4

Participant count
  • Participant list

inferno1985
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
new american bass sub that is replacing the xfl's

thoughts on these bad boys? i just bought 2 they will be here tuesday, anyone heard these things yet? i guess they are more of a musical speaker and will do very well on daily driver setups.

i havent heard them yet but i was disappointment when i found out that they wouldn't have it in a 15..... of course i was upset that the HD is only available in a flat wind dual 1 i needed 2 more of those bad boys and mine aren't flat wind

yea that *****. i havent been able to find any videos about these new subs on youtibe but like 2 videos , and the camer they ysed is trash making it sound horrible..

and the fact that i cant find any videos making me nervous i bought a bad subs haha.

shelled out about $230 a piece for em.

hopefully they are pretty nice

hopefully i have been wondering about them a little bit myself their isn't as much info on them id really like to see a full spec sheet on them.. you need to post some good pictures and maybe a video of them when you get them

def. ill post up some pics.

although it is -20- +10 degrees on average here in cleveland.

i went to trade in my charger last week and rippe dout everything. but couldnt find a tahoe or armada that wthin my price range so im stuck with the charger till next year. so i just used the money i was going to put on a downpayment , into fixing my charger and grabbing some new subs.

ill have to wait till the weather breaks that way i can take my time puttin everything in again. and ofc i need a custom enclosure for these babies.

def. ill post up some pics. although it is -20- +10 degrees on average here in cleveland.

i went to trade in my charger last week and rippe dout everything. but couldnt find a tahoe or armada that wthin my price range so im stuck with the charger till next year. so i just used the money i was going to put on a downpayment , into fixing my charger and grabbing some new subs.

ill have to wait till the weather breaks that way i can take my time puttin everything in again. and ofc i need a custom enclosure for these babies.

i know that feeling i just did the same thing was gonna trade my durango for a magnum couldnt find one with low enough miles and a V8 in my price range

do not buy a magnum. if you buy charger magnum 300 get ready to replace the front end every year

trust me. ive done it 4 years in a row. along with other dodge junk parts thats go bad.

only 105k mile son my charger

do not buy a magnum. if you buy charger magnum 300 get ready to replace the front end every yeartrust me. ive done it 4 years in a row. along with other dodge junk parts thats go bad.

only 105k mile son my charger
id have to drive it for that to happen i only put 5k on my durango last year... but defiantly noted i want a car but dont want to loose the space of my suv so the choices are slim

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.