American Bass xmaxxx Monster or Sundown?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas,TX
Anyone know if the Monster is on the X or zv5 level? American Bass has bigger voice coils on the 12 and 15 than Sundown. I also was wondering what the difference is between the x vs zv5 coil since they both have 3 inch coils?

For the Monster.. I like the FS,SPL DB,Xmax, 3.5"4 coils, RMS,and being Double stitched, and the Kevlar reinforcement cone, and being less expensive as the S.Down , and Im sure it would be a hell of a contender of the ZV5 if not better. It already has a 1500rms lead on the Sundown. After the Smuck comment made by a certain individual on this site, not long ago, I will never purchase a Sundown product again.. Ever. Raising prices to almost double cost and the reeking comment made. Ya. Ill stick to other brands out there.What a Douche bag. My main choice and to go to sub would be American Bass, as Ive bought, have,and run and have ran several from the XO, TNT, XR,XFL, to the HD. Ive always been pleased with every sub Ive bought from A.Bass. My choice would be the Monster by A.Bass. You are Deff going to need some power for either sub you choose

Yes sir.. Most Deff. and post #20 to be exact. I sent Coolhand20th a PM of my feeling regarding my remark and reasoning of my Boycott of this particular Brand, as I did of a well known name today that Ive never bought a single screw or sticker from since the 90s that started the "Practice Safe Sound" of which pretty much ruined the hobby for YEARS

But the proof is in the pudding here, as well as within the Specs of the two sub woofers mentioned. For the Money, and the experience Ive had with both Companies, A. Bass subs have never let me down yet, That I will say

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...