American Bass XFL1244

Participant count
  • Participant list

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
Alright, just getting a feeler out there. I have two American Bass XFL1244 subs coming in on Wednesday. When they get here I will dmm them and be looking for a trade. I will be looking for some nice 8's. Sundown SA, Cadence S2W8, Massive Hippo, etc. They need to be able to handle upwards of 750w-1000w per sub. I just don't have an enclosure for the 12's but I have a Starr Mountain Sound enclosure for 2-8's that I would like to utilize. If you are interested, post up your interest and I will post pics in a new thread when they get here on Wednesday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.
Yes, they are definitely beefy. I beat the snot out of this one to find it's limits and it took it rather well. For the abuse I put it through and...
Placed a pair in a an enclosure according to enclosure specs below on a Crescendo Skyway 3k and they seem to be doing very nice and really...
Yeah I had torn one down and used my digital calipers to measure coil size ID & OD and winding height and spiders all had it written down and had...

About this thread

AnthonyO

10+ year member
Budget Banger Connoisseur
AnthonyO
Minot, North Dakota, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date