Price:

$105 per sub plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays Shipping

First time shipping a sub so I don't know how much it will be

All ready and packed up to be shipped just need payment

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26550837View attachment 26550838

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: 2 10in American Bass XFL Subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought about 4 months ago

Surround glue is all good

No tears or anything

Looks like new

Price:

$105 per sub plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays Shipping

First time shipping a sub so I don't know how much it will be

All ready and packed up to be shipped just need payment

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26550837View attachment 26550838

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Whats going on with that sub on the right (as Im looking at your picks) would be the sub on the passenger side? Is that damage to the surround/like a drill puncture or a crease from the sub hitting up against something? Ill offer $200 shipped , as long as the coils read correctly,and a pic with your user name with the date on them

Whats going on with that sub on the right (as Im looking at your picks) would be the sub on the passenger side? Is that damage to the surround/like a drill puncture or a crease from the sub hitting up against something? Ill offer $200 shipped , as long as the coils read correctly,and a pic with your user name with the date on them
There is no damage to the subs at all and at 200 shipped that would be 70 a sub since shipping for both is $60. I can do $240 shipped

it does appear that the sub on the right has some sort of scuff or something on the surround at the bottom

and yes a better pic of the subs condition out of box with user name and date would also work

8697fb8a0abf19c56011d587211e9b73.jpg

Here is a picture from the looks of it something scraped up against it causing the surround to be roughed up ever so slightly. Any surround goop stuff would easily fix it. I will take off $15 from one of the subs the other I have a close up of and is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...