Item(s) for Sale:

US AMPS MD3D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in good condition minor scratches bought used off CROWNVION28S

Price: 250 + shipping or locals hit me up

Shipping: let's talk bout it

EASIEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS 3109204198

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

whats the specs for this model? I have a md2d but the end caps are black and i dont believe it says merlin on the badge. Im looking to upgrade to a little more powwaaa!

whats the specs for this model? I have a md2d but the end caps are black and i dont believe it says merlin on the badge. Im looking to upgrade to a little more powwaaa!
Has more power then md2d forsure

Check specs I don't have specs if someone can help me out thanks

I should just trade for a jl audio 1000/1 just because it will be easier to sell to the shmukz off the list of Craigs lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I should just trade for a jl audio 1000/1 just because it will be easier to sell to the shmukz off the list of Craigs lolDeal of today for locals 450 sub sp4 18 d1 and this us amps md3d let's get it sold guys
I'd say go for that JL trade, make sure it works though.

I'd say go for that JL trade, make sure it works though.
Right the guys will be bitting haha but I hate getting low balled 100 off everything in Craigs at least here when they low ball it's not by much unless there rookies hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...