American Bass VFL400.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MINTY

Nearly brand new

Comes with original packaging and bass knob

Wasn't used for very long and always on good electrical

American Bass states that these do 4,600 watts

I'm assuming that is at 14.4v and at 1 ohm

I've never had it clamped but have heard that these do rated if not a little more.

Selling to get a little more power

Price:

$600 + ship

Firm on price considering condition

Might trade for more power and ill add some cash depending on the amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

shipped in original packaging

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wanted I would totally trade my 175.1+ 400$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a really good offer but I need more power at the moment. Add a little more and you can buy it outright.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

OMG what a deal. Will check in a few days to see if you still have this.
Hopefully I don't have it in a few days lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Alright paycheck was pretty good. Gotta smooth this over with the wife. It's not really a great time for me but I hate to lose out on a quality amp for such a good price.

Alright paychec:Dk was pretty good. Gotta smooth this over with the wife. It's not really a great time for me but I hate to lose out on a quality amp for such a good price.
She will understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nah she wont. She didnt. Not that i would hesitate to ignore her and do what i want. But like I said, now isnt a good time. Cant soend 600 on an amp when i have a 1000 balance on my best buy card. Sorry. Wish i could.

What's the difference between the 400.1 and 500.1?
Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I had a 500.1 about a year ago and it has a little bit of a larger heat sink. It also does about another 1000 watts rms and I believe the 500.1 will handle 18v , im not sure if the 400.1 will or not.

What's the difference between the 400.1 and 500.1?
Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Here are the 400.1 (OLD STYLE HEATSINK) guts :

and 500.1 guts :

Now the 400.1s in the picture have the style old heat sinks. Mine is the new version. I'm assuming the boards are the same but not certain. I have never had my bottom plate off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...