SOLD American Bass VFL 175.1

HeathX521
10+ year member

Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass Vfl 175.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: BRAND NEW. heres the situation. i bought this for my no longer fiance for xmas. Him and I went our ways right before the holiday and now im pretty screwed. i know nothing about this thing. i bought it 1 week ago. I have the receipt still. The company i bought it from will only offer me store credit. I paid 500.00 for it. I know i wont get that much, the guy who sold it to me recommended this site. Ill take 360. No negotiating. ill mail it to you for free. Please I want this thing gone.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

175.jpg

Give it time gotta remember its almost Christmas day people are spending time with there family's. Also, got to remember most people get cash for Christmas which will give people those extra funds to spend on toys.

Give it time gotta remember its almost Christmas day people are spending time with there family's. Also, got to remember most people get cash for Christmas which will give people those extra funds to spend on toys.
also tax time is coming up,so yes,good advice,disturbed.

I got money, but as mentioned before, I ain't sending my $$ to someone with no refs anywhere. If you are somehow willing to ship first and let me go to my guys (thorshammer, beeallstar, etc NY and TNESPL guys) to test it, I'll take it off your hands in a day or two. Just got to put the $ in the bank if you're for real. Refs in sig as I'm more active over on CACO. Also, is price shipped and is price negotiable? PM?

Or you are the most unfair person who had messaged me and I refuse to be classified by you so I didn't respond. You want me to send first. WAIT to test it and then maybe you will send the money. Give me a break. go to walmart and pick out a 400 $ item and tell them even though its BRAND NEW u want to test it out. I made numerous offers to you, all were fair. get real. If anyone wants it message me. 350 insured to your doorstep.

well.... thank fk someone helped this lass out, buyer please chime in & tell us what a great buy it was!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.