SOLD American Bass VFL 175.1

HeathX521
10+ year member

Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass Vfl 175.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: BRAND NEW. heres the situation. i bought this for my no longer fiance for xmas. Him and I went our ways right before the holiday and now im pretty screwed. i know nothing about this thing. i bought it 1 week ago. I have the receipt still. The company i bought it from will only offer me store credit. I paid 500.00 for it. I know i wont get that much, the guy who sold it to me recommended this site. Ill take 360. No negotiating. ill mail it to you for free. Please I want this thing gone.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

175.jpg

wow!!!!! nice amp!!

wish i had a girlfriend like you, my other half gives me a slap even if i mention car audio...

i'd of taken this off ya in the new year, but im in the UK.

GLWS

BUMP!!!

for those of you who had enough RESPECT to say something constructive, i appreciate it. I pray for the virgins who posted the other comments. loud music was his hobby, id never be negative towards someone with a passion for something. tell your girlfriend to lighten up. Thank you everyone. Hopefully someone will buy it during such a rough time of the year.

;7395951']this

blow me
lol.... what a d.i.c.k!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/zzzzz.gif.06fa1eabe00c8b872d7e814474c9b95c.gif

BUMP!!!

super-powered amp....for what £230 (in my money), for 3000wrms.... thats AMAZING!!

i cant even get a decent amp in the UK that'll do 1000wrms for that price

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Morning bump!!!!

cmon ppl, buy this ...or i'll have to start looking at ways to get it to the UK, lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

doubtful...... i think she only signed up b/c she split up with her bloke.

shame its so heavy, i'd of bought it myself & had it shipped here..... an amp like that in the UK would set me back £1000 at least.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.