American Bass subs?

Either the tnt or xfl models based on wattage. Of course not knowing anything about them, curious to know if they are geared toward spl or sq.
Both of those will get loud but the xfl will typically sound better from my experience.

American is based on spl designs. They can sound good but they are not designed to be sound quality competition subs

Almost all of there sub lines are sub $200 so there mostly used on budget builds. They consistently revise/update there design so they never fall too far behind from the rest of the brands. 

They mostly lean towards SPL but can sound okay daily on low tuned boxes with enough box space. 

TNT and XFL (the two you mentioned) are good if you want a sub that can take power, get loud, and sound okay in a good box. 

If you want more SQ then there XR and XD series are designed more for daily music. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.