American bass or Nvx

I think the new model XFL would be way better than anything NVX has to offer but I really don't know that much about nvx and have not seen any of their subs in person but I do know that the XFL's have a good rep for being decent budget Subs in the new models are even better somebody on here was just talking about a direct swap somebody did with the old model XFL in the new model XFL and it was instantly louder in lower in cleaner

i like the look of nvx but some here have said they not that great.. almost everyone says xfl are good, for that power 2 sq hds3.1 would be good too and cheaper but basket and excursion isn't as good as the others..

if you have room for 15s i have some soundsplinter rl-p15s for sale. much better product than either of those and almost any driver you will find these days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.