American Bass amps. Quality ?Service?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SCIVIC94
10+ year member

if it isnt broke,modify
Since i have been in and out of the seen over the years i have seen alot of companies come and go. in my searches for a new 5channel i have come across alot of newer brands that i have not really dealt with. American Bass has a nice simple sanitary looking 5 channel PH-5100 FR . I would to see where people would rate thier biuld quality and customer service. i was told by the rep on the phone when i called it can do 1ohm stable on sub channel even though it is not on the site, but he seemed to not really be much of a conversationalist.

stay clear away from the ph series and the hybrid series. Actually i'd just go with another brand completely for amps. AB amps are overpriced and underperforming in every aspect as of now. They used to be good, now sh*t got to their head and they blew up their amp prices without raising quality and performance while bloating up power numbers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.