American bas xr 12

Participant count
  • Participants list
Anyone had any experience with these. I know they’re suppose to be similar to the xfls, just suppose to be designed for better low bass

I’m planning on running 4 ab xr 12s in a ext cab 97 Chevy pickup. Amps are 2 Orion 2500.1dz. Has anyone had good results with these. Looking to tune around 28hz. Have 10.68 cubes to play with. Subs and port up. 
Looking for options. The budget is $900.00. 4 12s or 2 15s or 2 18s  are needed. What is my best option. This is a daily ground pounder

Some advice ice would be helpful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.