SOLD AMAZING DEAL 300 SHIPPED for 4 15" SUBS!

it had no sound //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
And having sound or not isnt gonna make it sound any better.

A video camera cant recored that low of frequancies let alone have you computer speakers replay them unless you have a pretty nice setup and a **** good camera.

I have a basic kodak easy share camera so weither it had sound or not... it would of sounded just like every other sub.

Good luck man... Without pics and refs, you are gonna have a hard time.
I have a video SHOWING they work thats a HELL of alot better then a pic of them sitting there not proving that they work.

I have almost 4k and have been here for 2 yrs.

5 Mins left.

I will give you guys a WARRENTY if they arive DOA or arent exactly what you wanted. You have 5 days after you RECIVE them to send them back to me and i will FULLY refund them.

I will provide my phone number, address, and full name.

I need to buy this laptop in 10 mins!

well nvm guess no ones interested.
it takes time dude.... un;ess your selling some really nice equipment it'll be a few days before someone looks interested...

I would have to say used PBX subs haven't been selling well though... the amps do

it takes time dude.... un;ess your selling some really nice equipment it'll be a few days before someone looks interested...
I would have to say used PBX subs haven't been selling well though... the amps do
Im selling 4 subs for 75 bucks each. and 50 bucks shipping... I mean that cant get any better...

Alright then 300 bucks still.

4 15" subs powerbass c series subs.

Movie is in the begining of the thread.

I will offer a warrenty that if they have anything wrong with them that didnt happen from shipping that you send them back and i will fully refund you.

I have refs listed prior.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/PowerBase/c15.1.wmv
If you dont beleive they are mine, and just took them off of realms site. Ask him when he uploaded that pic. Also you can search for a thread i posted about 4 months ago with this video.

I have alot of reps from here.

They were powered with a kicker 1250.1 and barley moved
thats your reflection in the window, I can recognise that spikey hair and red cheeks anywhere LOL, I also think you posted pics wearing that sweater before.

hes traded on here several times, dont worry about references.

Power Handling (Rms / Peak): 400/ 800 watts Frequency: 20Hz - 500Hz Sensitivity (1W / 1M): 91.6 dB Other Features: 60 Oz x 2 Double Stacked Magnets 2" CCAW Voice Coil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.