SOLD AMAZING DEAL 300 SHIPPED for 4 15" SUBS!

Just an update, I contacted the individual with the phone number he provided me, he informed me that he ran into some problems while moving and that he currently does not have an ISP and cant access the forums or paypal. He stated he would be giving me my money back, but I havent secured a specific date this is going to occur on. So the subs will not be shipped to me.

Individual had told me it would be a few weeks before he could pay me, attempted to text message him today ( I have contacted him previously via text messaging) and he hasnt responded. Not calling foul yet, but I would like to get this resolved sooner than later.

and thats why i hate buying crap over the internet!

i was going to buy the jl audio 1000/1 amp and the 2 jl audio 10w7's, but i have already been nailed by one scammer and i said to heck with it, i don't think i am going to be taking anymore chances to get screwed again... all my sales are going to be COD or nothing from here on out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.