alxmlr789's durango install log..sundown :)

Reed- what is your aim sn?

You're absolutely right.. everyone around here says "**** thats loud" i laugh and say, not quite. I asked one kid (i sorta kinda know) from bestbuy what kinda meter they had, i asked is it a TL? He said, "its a DB" lol. Yeah, feel free to come take a look at it when im done whenever you would like to. My front stage is pretty much complete even WITHOUT the xxx mids installed, im still deciding whether to use the Hertz mids, or the xxx's.

Whenever your gonna be in the area next, PM me. I wanna hear some real systems too, im tired of hearing xplod's.

Man you have some nice equipment. Good luck on everything. Also how do you like the gas your Durango. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I test drove a new one for about 50 miles and OMG! I think I went through half a tank, lol!

Man you have some nice equipment. Good luck on everything. Also how do you like the gas your Durango. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I test drove a new one for about 50 miles and OMG! I think I went through half a tank, lol!

9.4 around town.. its AWFUL. good thing my college is

9.4 MPG? Wut engine do you have? I have a 2003 4.7 L, and I get about 15 average (city and a little highway). BTW check out my Durango's system (in my sig)
5.9 ftl. lol, when i bought it, i had NO idea it would be this bad, i was hoping for at least 11-12 in the city.

Nice system you got there, any numbers?

5.9 ftl. lol, when i bought it, i had NO idea it would be this bad, i was hoping for at least 11-12 in the city.
Nice system you got there, any numbers?
Yea 5.9 can **** gas. No, no numbers yet. I was hoping somebody around here would have a comp but nobody did, and nobody around has a decent meter.

I didnt see those pics in your sig before, but i have to say, very nice, i love the custom work done there..

I'm hoping my durango will like sealed.

Lookin pretty snazzy. How the XXX tweets compare to the Hertz?
They are a little louder, probably because they are 2 ohm, but we'll see what im gonna do. Im still testin out all my music to see which ones i like better.

I have three diff sets of mids i have to choose from:

AA poly mids

XXX mids

Hertz mids

tough decision right there..

11-12 city in my explorer.

you dont count. yours is lifted and got some 33+ on there.. lol.

My explorer got 10 in the city (conservative driving, too). Im glad i got rid of that peice, it had a **** ton things wrong with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alxmlr789

10+ year member
6>5
alxmlr789
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date