alternator

I really hope this isn't your daily driver because in order to get the space for the alts you need your going to have to give up your air conditioning compressor...and more than likely things like your power steering, break booster...etc etc...unless you relocate the extra alts in the vehicle...either way this is not something I would want to be my sole means of transportation.

I really hope this isn't your daily driver because in order to get the space for the alts you need your going to have to give up your air conditioning compressor...and more than likely things like your power steering, break booster...etc etc...unless you relocate the extra alts in the vehicle...either way this is not something I would want to be my sole means of transportation.

WTF you talkin bout willis? Relocate the brake booster? That is usually right on the firewall. Chances are if he is running 15kw he ain't running in a ricermobile. And relocate the extra alts in the vehicle? How the fack are you going to turn them?

i got a 1991 caddilac brougham i runnig 3 2000.1 with some upgrade on 6 level4 dc audio subs 12in i got 4 db drive 3600 pros 8 02 605 nd pros 6 10 eminece betas and 8 eminece tweets on the inside 2 10in 8 6in and 8 tweets on the outside with 2 more db drive on highs the guy outting it together claims he will be done in two more weeks but i dont really trust him but we dont have that many good installers in my area

Jesus you got some money...at the very least I would do a pair of 300a alts. You're never gonna pull the full 15k and a little bit of drop is OK if you have a battery bank to back it up.

WTF you talkin bout willis? Relocate the brake booster? That is usually right on the firewall. Chances are if he is running 15kw he ain't running in a ricermobile. And relocate the extra alts in the vehicle? How the fack are you going to turn them?
Your right, i realize how stupid that sounds after reading it... But I still hold i wouldnt use it as a daily

The installer told me to buy a battery tender so I can plug the car up when I'm not using it he told me I can pick one up from bass pro shop any one ever heard of such a thing

battery tenders are cheap, and simple.

some you can buy that have both a quick connect terminal connection, and clamp connections.

either way, the tender gets plugged in to the wall outlet, and simply connects to the battery directly and charges it up.

tired of spending $200 on new battery after a deployment cuz the wife wont start my vehicle up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.