alternator upgrade

shammyhavik

Senior VIP Member
cali
i'm going to get my electrical upgraded for the new 2400 rms sound qubed system i have rolling in.

i found a mechanic to do the handy work as long as it's the same as installing a stock one.

Mechman Alternators 9050320 (s9050320) 320 Amp S Series

that's the alt for my 06 sonata lx

i figured i'd get the best alt incase i wanna go even louder lol

does anyone know is installing a high output is different from regular?

i'm going to get my electrical upgraded for the new 2400 rms sound qubed system i have rolling in.
i found a mechanic to do the handy work as long as it's the same as installing a stock one.

Mechman Alternators 9050320 (s9050320) 320 Amp S Series

that's the alt for my 06 sonata lx

i figured i'd get the best alt incase i wanna go even louder lol

does anyone know is installing a high output is different from regular?
The mechman will bolt in just like stock ..sometimes u need a 1/2"-1" shorter belt due to the smaller pulley..sometimes the tensioner will get tighter

Look up Js Ultimate Alts on Facebook. They seem to be having good success at a better price point.
JS are limited to what they can make. I contacted them about a 320 for my olds and it was a no go. Mechmans good for the budget builder Singer is the best of the 2 imho but you pay for what you get.

fasho i'm picking up a 240a for my 06 sonata lx. its the largest they build for my car apparently. the price is a measly $320 no complaints yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.