alternator ground

Can't hurt. Whether or not you get any real performance gain depends on the vehicle. Conventional wisdom these days suggests that this is done when we upgrade power distribution under the hood.

Well its pretty much the same as doing SOME of the big 3. When tapping into that bolt and grounding it in all reality you are taking the (ground your engine block to frame) from the big three....and just using the alt bolt instead. Cant hurt just helping out your electrical system.

Nothing wrong with it just an improvement in the ground, but I would go ahead and finish it with an upgrade in the alts charging lead and battery to frame and call it good.

Well its pretty much the same as doing SOME of the big 3. When tapping into that bolt and grounding it in all reality you are taking the (ground your engine block to frame) from the big three....and just using the alt bolt instead. Cant hurt just helping out your electrical system.
Nothing wrong with it just an improvement in the ground, but I would go ahead and finish it with an upgrade in the alts charging lead and battery to frame and call it good.
These. Alt case is a true ground of sorts in your vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.