Alternator from mech

BlurredVision
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So I'm finally getting a mech man 240 for my accord. First time running a HO alt. Local guy knows Mike and I was gonna go thru him to get one of his. Took too long to respond. Told him I ordered a mech man and he was like bad move homie. He says they have poor customer service and don't offer lifetime warranties. To me poor CS is just as bad as buying a crappy product of you can't get service

I was going to say I'm pretty sure he just got back from vacation an mikes CS isn't ****** either he's prolly got ppl lined up waiting as well
This is so off topic, but do you have pics or vids or your current setup? I have two custom built 12s on a 3800 with two 31s and the weight is insane. I think my car is sagging now. But that ***** hammering too. I cant imagine how you crammed two in a car

This is so off topic, but do you have pics or vids or your current setup? I have two custom built 12s on a 3800 with two 31s and the weight is insane. I think my car is sagging now. But that ***** hammering too. I cant imagine how you crammed two in a car
I need to update my build log lol I only got 1 3800.1 in right now though an it's slams but I know I can get more out of it( in process of deadening an sealing it off)

Saying that Mechman does not have a lifetime warranty but Singer does is a really silly statement to make and for some reason has been spread around like wildfire. Singer's warranty is 1 year parts, lifetime labor. Mechman's warranty is 2 year parts, lifetime labor. I have had no issues with Mechman's customer service and we have sold hundreds of their alternators.

Also don't take this as me bashing Singer - we are a dealer for his alternators too, and they are great. However, I wanted to clear up the whole lifetime warranty myth.

I was going to say I'm pretty sure he just got back from vacation an mikes CS isn't ****** either he's prolly got ppl lined up waiting as well
Yeah, he's been on vacation. I believe his vacation ended on the 22nd or something...I'm just sitting here, eagerly waiting for him to ship my alternator //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.