Alternatives to a HO Alternator

i bump regularly who doesn't lol but you need to get a baseline of what your voltage is first, get a volt meter and attached it to your sub amp and see what voltage your sub amp gets when your bass hits
Buy a $10 volt meter that shows your voltage and connect it to your sub(s) amps positive and ground wires. You want your voltage reading at your amps instead of your battery or batteries. You can run 1800 with a mids and highs amp all day with enough batteries WITHOUT paying $500 for the H/O alt.

everyshop around here makes them... i actually had one for your car, but sold it shortly after the car... mechman also does specialized alt if you call....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.