alpine VS eclipse VS sony???need help?

the new alpines are horrible. its sad.
in the last two years quality has gone down tremendously.

why the HELL did you pick up that shitty ass sony deck for 300 bucks.

idiot.
you tell me

i've been thinking on trading my 2003 alpine for a 2001 or 2002 alpine hu... i know they have better SQ and look uglier (that's all i need)

i have an Alpine, an it's the ****... but i do think they are a little overpriced in recent years. oh well, they are still nice but expensive

they arent the **** when u use something else. Trust me alpine is gone down pretty bad. I really have no idea why either. For example now the only 4 volt outputs are on the highest model 9855... pretty weird.

they arent the **** when u use something else. Trust me alpine is gone down pretty bad. I really have no idea why either. For example now the only 4 volt outputs are on the highest model 9855... pretty weird.
just notice that the MSRP of the alpine top models has been declining on the last years... everyone complains that the SQ from their HU's has been declining badly throughout the years

yea the volume knob on it blinks red whenever the car is off, so at night if someone walks up to my car looking for a stereo, its theirs.

im sort of in this same boat.. im getting my new system in end of november (when the new xxx comes out), im down to Eclipse,Clarion,Alpine...im leaning towards an older alpine though.. like a 9815..though i really am just looking at everything now

-- oh **** and just looking at that eclipse site..there main number (i suppose there warehouse or what not..is in my city, same area code)

well i have a alpine a 7521 very very old has basically no features sounds *****en have an oler 9815 as well and it sounds *****en too ive always been with alpine and dont think i would leave them, by the way im looking for another 9815 if anyone out there has one for sale id be pretty interested

my alpine is the best sounding deck ive used by far, and ive tried lots...
as far as features, i found the alpine has the most usuable not pointless features over the eclipse. as far as build quality, i think they are about the same until this year, i think alpine might have the edge. i would go alpine, but what do i know, i have only owned a dozen of each.

man i know sony has some cheap **** but thay do have some great stuff too...True eclipce is nice but like jose said the face doesn't come out???thier are some dumb ass's out there that see a nice h.u in a car then brake in and take it so now you f-u-c-k-e-d don't say it can't happen because it can well at lest where i live..I like taken my face off at night and taken it with me...SO back to the h.u stuff d-a-m-e looks like no one on here likes sony or r.f:( well guys thanks for your input good and BAD....i dont no why i like the sony over the eclipse? i just took the good and bad of both h.u's and the sony fit my needs and that model has some killer sq stuff

the new alpines are horrible. its sad.
in the last two years quality has gone down tremendously.

why the HELL did you pick up that shitty ass sony deck for 300 bucks.

idiot.
no need for that^^^can you even drive????????and easy on the milk l.o.l

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.