alpine VS eclipse VS sony???need help?

i have a sony just like that in my car and i like it alot better then the pioneer i switched out for the sony

x10... crazy i know, because i dont really like sony either

ok so does the eclipse 8053 really have a 30 band eq?? if it does '' WOW''never new thay had stuff like that for a h.u?

Eclipse hands down by a land slide. I can say this b/c I have owned all three of the brands you have mentioned as well as others. IMO nothing can compete w/ Eclipse for sq. Overall I would say: Eclipse > Clarion > Alpine > Kenwood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

okay to day i went to Car Audio Plus and decided to go with sony the model is cdx-m7815x for$300(layaway *****!!!!) I think its great h.u because it has every think i wanted the bad part is i can't play it till the end of october owell.;(When i can pay the hole thing

For some reason the phrase "screwed the pooch" comes to mind.
why do you say that????????that model has 7 band eq, 24bit+bass@treble remote and tilt angles which pioneer or eclipse didn't have well i'm happy!I know sony always brought my scrached c.d's back to life unlike my alpine h.u so i think that why i was leanen towards sony and the eclipse was nice but i didn't want to pay more$$$ for crap i'm not goin to use

why do you say that????????that model has 7 band eq, 24bit+bass@treble remote and tilt angles which pioneer or eclipse didn't have well i'm happy!I know sony always brought my scrached c.d's back to life unlike my alpine h.u so i think that why i was leanen towards sony and the eclipse was nice but i didn't want to pay more$$$ for crap i'm not goin to use
you overlooked the shitiest part of that Sony, the xovers...

For that price you could of had a more capable all around deck IMO

But it sounds like u like it, good luck...

you overlooked the shitiest part of that Sony, the xovers...
For that price you could of had a more capable all around ...
you know i was thinking the same thing^^^^^ but sence i have r.f i thought i would over look that??

If I ever decide to get a new deck or when I get a new car, I will definatly get an eclipse deck. Especially now that they are coming out with the iPod adapters like Alpine has. The only bad thing about those decks are that the face doesnt come off or hide - i dont think - and I dont live in the best of neighborhoods.

If I ever decide to get a new deck or when I get a new car, I will definatly get an eclipse deck. The only bad thing about those decks are that the face doesnt come off or hide - i dont think - and I dont live in the best of neighborhoods.
x1

the new alpines are horrible. its sad.

in the last two years quality has gone down tremendously.

why the HELL did you pick up that shitty ass sony deck for 300 bucks.

idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.