Alpine Type R + crutchfield = DEAL???

I just ordered the 10" for $99 shipped. I thought it was a pretty decent deal. Better than my 300 watt kenwood. Now i just need an amp to power that type r.

Powerful AMV Converterto transform the video files into AMV file format which can be played by MP4/MP3 Players.

As an excellent video to AMV converter,AMV Converter is designed to help you converter video files like AVI,FLV,

MPEG,WMV,MP4 to AMV/MTV converting,so it will be playable on your portable device.

Meh...they aint worth spending $150+ on for the 12s...the 15s MAYBE...but not the 12s

Cheaper on ebay. I spent about $155 for my 2 12" 4ohm type rs. One off of ebay for $75 and one off of craigslist with a dual sub box for $80. Box needs replaced...BUT it works for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.