Alpine SWR-1522D

Participant count
  • Participant list

EvilCamper

Hello,

I am pretty new on car audio hobby but I am willing to learn. To start off I am really thinking of buying Alpine SWR-1522D after reading tons and tons of positive reviews about this piece of art. (I will post url for you guys to see the price and sub)

Alpine SWR 1522D 2000W Max 15 inch Type R Subwoofer | Audio Images

Now what I am looking from you guys is can you please tell me what amplifier I would need to fully power this baby and (or) can I get any better sub-woofer for similar price?

I really appreciate time it takes for you guys to answer my silly questions, but pardon me since im newbie at this stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...
This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

About this thread

EvilCamper

EvilCamper
United Kingdom
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef