Alpine or Pioneer? or.....

ill prolly go with the alpine, but waht about the DEH-P7600MP its got the OEL screen is that any good? sounds pimp, you can add ur own images n **** on your HU?

alarms dont do sht. All they really serve for is annoying the crap out of everyone. A thief would go directly for the alarm install be4 he gets anything else. Just as easy as it is to install the alarm, it is as easy to uninstall

alarms dont do sht. All they really serve for is annoying the crap out of everyone. A thief would go directly for the alarm install be4 he gets anything else. Just as easy as it is to install the alarm, it is as easy to uninstall
Assuming the alarm is a cheesy one, along with a cheesy instal, by a cheesy installer-yes

It would take a thief way too much time to go that route on my car....more time for me to crack his head open

As far as annoying people, who gives a phuck?

eclipes=stolen cd player+broken windo /if the face will not remove
I used Eclipse decks for a decade with no theft problems. Detach face decks get stolen all the time(with or without faceplates attached)...or so the countless posts to that effect on the forums lead me to believe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.