alpine ilx-w650

Participant count
  • Participant list
Most of the stereo sales sites will have trim rings for specific years and models of vehicles. Your situation may be unique, as you are looking for a Kenworth trim ring. If you are installing it in an existing opening, you may have more success. You could take the radio to Best Buy or a stereo shop, and find a trim ring kit to fit your stereo and opening. They usually come with side attachments to connect to the vehicle. Then decide how you will install the stereo and the trim ring. Based on your description, it sounds like you are going to have to get creative. Without a photo of the area involved, its hard to give a specific response, just suggestions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

For anyone that has an Alpine ilx-w650, do you have a crappy shuffle feature when using a USB or is it just me? A little background, I have...
I have had an absolutely horrible experience with Atoto head units. I bought the A6 10.1” pro a few years ago and within like 8 months the thing...
Hi, I have 2016 Suzuki Swift with Alpine ilx-w650BT radio installed. Since it is a basic car model, it has no multimedia navigation buttons on the...
If you bought it from a legit retail store they may be able to help with that. Otherwise you could contact Alpine directly and see if there's a...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

About this thread

jmm

CarAudio.com Newbie
jmm
west virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from