Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond tweets

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember
These items are things I have just hanging around. I have no need for any of them so I thought I'd try to find them new homes. Prices are cheap and firm and includes shipping to the lower 48.

1. Alpine F1 Status/Scanspeak Revelator 7inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 0/10 func, blown. May be worth something to someone who can fix speakers. $25

2. Dayton Audio Reference 8inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Looks good, sounds great. $30 SOLD

3. Alpine SPXpro 6.5inch 4ohm mid(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Also looks good and sounds great. $40

4. Diamond Audio M6 Aluminum dome tweeters and crossovers(pair). Tweets 10/10 cos and func, never installed or used. Crossovers 8/10 cos 10/10 func. $30 SOLD

5. Alpine SPXpro crossovers w/all phase-link modules(pair). 9/10 cos, 10/10 func. Beautiful crossovers. I never used them and I don't believe the person I got them from did either. $60

If you wish to buy multiple items I'm sure I can cut you a deal. Any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool then, lmk. i do know about the bad coil. i'm going to have to do a klipsh 6" dvc as well soon. that one's pretty cooked, and muh bafroom is pretty quiet atm, lol. so, if anyone reading has a good line on different smaller coils, pm me, please.
Cool...I'll put the status of the F1 mid to 'PENDING' until I can get you the accurate price. I have no idea where to get coils. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Alpine F1 mid sold

Dayton mid sold

Alpine SPXpro mid still available $40 shipped

Diamond Audio x-overs and tweets sold

Alpine x-overs sold

cool then, lmk. i do know about the bad coil. i'm going to have to do a klipsh 6" dvc as well soon. that one's pretty cooked, and muh bafroom is pretty quiet atm, lol. so, if anyone reading has a good line on different smaller coils, pm me, please.
Mr Heathen-

Since I was able to use flat-rate, which I probably would have anyways for the lower 48, the price is still $25 shipped even to Alaska.

...and your PM's are full.

sorry about that. apparently, my membership expired, which i thought wasn't until fall....... anyways, i just renewed, so pm's are available. shoot me your paypal info, please.

-thanks

-Heath H-

sorry about that. apparently, my membership expired, which i thought wasn't until fall....... anyways, i just renewed, so pm's are available. shoot me your paypal info, please.

-thanks

-Heath H-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.