Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepintn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

alpine cda-9835 with ai-net 3.5mm cable. had original box, manual, and what i believe to be original trim ring but possibly not. has 4v pre-outs and almost every audio adjustment you can think of

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetically 10/10 functionally

Price:

275 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: item is in great shape. will ship usps priority mail insured/tracking.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20120625_180714.jpg

IMG_20120625_180511.jpg

IMG_20120625_180448.jpg

looking to give some lucky person an outrageous deal!! pm me REASONABLE offers with paypal tonight and you might be able to grab this at a bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...