Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond tweets

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember
These items are things I have just hanging around. I have no need for any of them so I thought I'd try to find them new homes. Prices are cheap and firm and includes shipping to the lower 48.

1. Alpine F1 Status/Scanspeak Revelator 7inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 0/10 func, blown. May be worth something to someone who can fix speakers. $25

2. Dayton Audio Reference 8inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Looks good, sounds great. $30 SOLD

3. Alpine SPXpro 6.5inch 4ohm mid(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Also looks good and sounds great. $40

4. Diamond Audio M6 Aluminum dome tweeters and crossovers(pair). Tweets 10/10 cos and func, never installed or used. Crossovers 8/10 cos 10/10 func. $30 SOLD

5. Alpine SPXpro crossovers w/all phase-link modules(pair). 9/10 cos, 10/10 func. Beautiful crossovers. I never used them and I don't believe the person I got them from did either. $60

If you wish to buy multiple items I'm sure I can cut you a deal. Any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me too! I bought them used and the other one arrived with an 'issue'. I played around with this one just for shitz'n'grinz, sounded really nice. I dissected the broken one and found the build quality to be really top-notch. Somebody out there may need a replacement.

The crossovers are by far my favorite that Alpine has put out to date. I've owned pretty much every SPX and F1 Status model Alpine has produced and I prefer these both on appearance and ease of use/usable functionality. They even have a chip set for the ever-popular factory mounting location of up-firing dash-mount tweets, which can be a bitsh to blend. I actually have two pairs of these crossovers, I'm keeping a set to use with my Scanspeak ring-radiators and Scan Revalator 5.5's.

Yeah me too! I bought them used and the other one arrived with an 'issue'. I played around with this one just for shitz'n'grinz, sounded really nice. I dissected the broken one and found the build quality to be really top-notch. Somebody out there may need a replacement.
The crossovers are by far my favorite that Alpine has put out to date. I've owned pretty much every SPX and F1 Status model Alpine has produced and I prefer these both on appearance and ease of use/usable functionality. They even have a chip set for the ever-popular factory mounting location of up-firing dash-mount tweets, which can be a bitsh to blend. I actually have two pairs of these crossovers, I'm keeping a set to use with my Scanspeak ring-radiators and Scan Revalator 5.5's.
Do you know the xover points one them?

Do you know the xover points one them?
Unlike the models that preceded these the specific frequencies aren't mentioned in the manual. Instead it really seems geared more towards placement, phase, axis angles, and distance. Here is the link to the manual. It's pretty cool, it includes the actual schematic drawing of the crossover including the component values. Somebody much wiser than myself in the ways of crossover design could probably figure out the actual intended frequencies.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/Manuals/500/500SPX17PR.PDF

Unlike the models that preceded these the specific frequencies aren't mentioned in the manual. Instead it really seems geared more towards placement, phase, axis angles, and distance. Here is the link to the manual. It's pretty cool, it includes the actual schematic drawing of the crossover including the component values. Somebody much wiser than myself in the ways of crossover design could probably figure out the actual intended frequencies.
http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/Manuals/500/500SPX17PR.PDF
Interesting...

i want item #1. can you check shipping here? if you are using usps flat rate, it's the same in all 50 states, hence "flat rate"thanks

-Heath H-
Sending via flat-rate is no problem. Just to reiterate the point that the Alpine F1 Status mid in question is 'blown' and not functioning. Just wanted to make sure you were aware. It may take me a couple days to get to the post office and and grab a flat-rate box. I'll get it all packed up and confirm the flat-rate and I'll let you know the total.

cool then, lmk. i do know about the bad coil. i'm going to have to do a klipsh 6" dvc as well soon. that one's pretty cooked, and muh bafroom is pretty quiet atm, lol. so, if anyone reading has a good line on different smaller coils, pm me, please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.