Alpine DDDrive 12 (DDW-F30A) Value

Participant count
  • Participant list

Akempire

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all!

I have (2) fairly rare/ specialized subs- brand new in the box- Alpine DDDrive 12- DDW-F30A… I was hoping someone could tell me roughly what they worth… I know like 15 years ago they were Alpine’s flagship model. But I have no idea what they are worth now. (And yes, I know something is worth whatever someone will pay) Just looking for a guess as to what you all think is reasonable.

Thanks!

IMG_4498.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg

Not a very desirable sub these days. I would say they would be worth approx $40-50 each shipped, if the coils read fine, and the subs are not rotting of the surrounds.

Hi all!

I have (2) fairly rare/ specialized subs- brand new in the box- Alpine DDDrive 12- DDW-F30A… I was hoping someone could tell me roughly what they worth… I know like 15 years ago they were Alpine’s flagship model. But I have no idea what they are worth now. (And yes, I know something is worth whatever someone will pay) Just looking for a guess as to what you all think is reasonable.

Thanks!

View attachment 51793View attachment 51794View attachment 51795View attachment 51796View attachment 51797View attachment 51798
Cool looking, kind of audiopipe-ish and decent subs in their day (around 14lbs each). Best way to really find ou t is to weigh them (for shipping), put them out on eBay, buyer ships and take offers and hope for the best. They sold for $240 on Sonic back in the day. Here's a link to the specs if you need.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Thanks!

View attachment 51793View attachment 51794View attachment 51795View attachment 51796View attachment 51797View attachment 51798
Provdied they are rubber surrounds and everything works, put them out on eBay, $250 (or best offer) each, shipped, and gauge the response. If your in a hurry for the $$, blow them out at $99 eachm shipped.

Hi all!

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...