Alpine CDA-9825 vs. Pioneer Premier DEH-P350

Participant count
  • Participant list

sdimeconcept
10+ year member

East TN
I'm running a Directed 300/2 amp to a type r 1022d. I'm running the alpine type x components off the headunit. Which headunit would be better for this application? I've also got the two crossovers with the components... Would it be better to stick with alpine? Or keep using the DEH-P350?

Thanks.

your comps could use of a better head unit.. have you considered a more expensive one?
I better headunit?? he doesnt need a more expesnive HU.He needs a dedicated AMP to get waaaaaaaaay better sound. a different headunit wont even make a difference.

I've had the P350 for at least a few years now. It's been a great headunit, and for just powering some subs, it's worked out great. I recently got the alpine 9825 and the type x components through a trade. I've thought about buying a different amp for the subs and use the 300/2 on the components, but I'm not sure.

I'm just wondering if I should hook up the components and subs to the P350 or 9825.

Sounds good. So I'll try and find a different amp. I know I can get a american pro 4 channel that puts out about 300 watts RMS. I guess I could run my comps to that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.