Almost to the final list (am I missing anything)

YoungProdigy
10+ year member

2 - Kicker 12" L7

1 - Kicker 1200 watt Amp

1 - Kicker 600 - 4 watt Amp

1 - Pioneer Avic-D1

1 - Infinity Perfect comps

1 - Infinity Reference Comps

1 - 1/0 ga multi amp kit

Dynamat on all doors and trunk

That is the list I have come up with now, I plan on ordering sometime next week so please tell me if If I left something out. (I will have the installer cover the boxes)

Thats what ive been reading, whats are some comps that will get me some bass but not cost too much?

well you can combine the money you are spending on 2 sets of comps to get one really good one up front. don't really need rear fill. what is your budget?

cost the same as the kappa and reference line? Plus since you aren't powering 2 sets of comps, you can reduce your amp as well (2 channel).

It looks as if you are having a professional (if there is such a thing) installation. Are you purchasing the products from them or other vendors (ie unauthorized online dealers)?

Im was gonna purchase from them but they are charging too much. I am trying to get stuff from online, authorized if possible

has anyone ever dealt with hifisoundconnection.com

I want to get their refurbished stuff but I dont know if i can trust them or not

I will look in to just gettin front comps and ill fill the rear if needed

2 - Kicker 12" L7

1 - Kicker 1200 watt Amp

1 - Kicker KX350.2 2 Channel Amplifier [edit]

1 - Pioneer Avic-D1

1 - 1/0 ga multi amp kit

Dynamat on all doors and trunk

What comps??

little much imho on your amp size for front. I would reccomend a set of CDT comps. You can have a nice set for about $200. I would only use a 400 watt max 2 channel amp. You shouldn't need alot of power for the comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.