All stock-----LOOKING

Participant count
  • Participant list

deville96

Heres what i wish to accomplish, please tell me if it is possible. I have a 96 Deville, in minty nick. The car has the base sound system (no bose, no amp, no cd) I wish to install a remote 6 disc changer with remote control, want volume/power/tuner to be taken care of by STOCK head unit. Want STOCK head unit to feed an amp, tweeters, mids, and a box of subs in the back. I want hard beats when im in a hip hop mood, and crisp sound when im listening to classical. Possible? this will be my first sound system. I am a professional technician so wiring and vehicle disassembly doesnt scare me a bit, i just dont have a firm grasp on amp specs, speaker quality and what not. THANK YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE!!

you'll need an fm modulated cd changer so you'll use your radios vol and such you'll be able to add a loc converter to an amp or get an amp with hi level inputs...also pick an amp that has remote bass knob to give you independant control over your lows...for diffrent music types

possible...yes, minus the changer, I think that would be a pretty big job. why do you insist on keeping the stock deck? you can always pull the face off an aftermarket deck if you were worried about theft or whatever

i have a really nice Kenwood 6 disc changer with fm modulated digital controller that i'm selling it would be perfect for your application
you know i honestly wouldn't be surprised if you had the original mona lisa.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.