Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters
All of Mi ***** but it dont matter
x2 on that!

You can count me in depending on what day you guys have the meet in. Also the location. I will check back periodically to see if you guys set a date time and location and i will let you all know...

why not shoot for the weekend of the 26 and 27. it would give us more time to get more people to come. more time to get everything set up and who was going to bring what. give people like myself time in advance to ask for work off. and any projects to finish up before we go. i think the 26 and 27 would be more suitible for alot of reasons, i mean i dont want this to be a meet thats just thrown together. i want there to be at least a good 20-25 people there that we can get to know and share the same interests with
Good idea, I would like to have my setup complete as well. So how about the weekend of April 19-20 or 26-27? Somewhere in there would be suitable. Ill work on the location and then set a date in stone to work on.

Good idea, I would like to have my setup complete as well. So how about the weekend of April 19-20 or 26-27? Somewhere in there would be suitable. Ill work on the location and then set a date in stone to work on.
I though it was gonna be summer. I would be about done in July. I guess we have a different summer up here...lol

i say saturday and sunday the 26 and 27. the weather will be nicer, and people will have time to get all there stuff done. lets set that as our meet date and then get a location around and times. and if something ends up happening due to weather and we have to cancel we can always go for the following weekend. but i think the 26 and 27 will be perfect for what we want. people can also bring some of there extra stuff and sell it to other members in person or make it like a little swap meet.

Man i just hope michigan get's some nice weather soon was snowing like crazy here 2day:(. ALso hopefully it's a day that im free . this would be bad@ss.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...