Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters
Well this is the first place I have found with ppl acctually from fvcking michigan with towns I'm familiar with. sob. hello all. not looking for answers just helping with what I can not meaning to jack the thread.

I'm 23 and have lived in ionia for about 6 years so no I don't remember that but I have heard of ppl saying that

Edit: btw i would probley be down for a meet depending how far away it is. Got a buddy that would prob come too.

I'm 23 and have lived in ionia for about 6 years so no I don't remember that but I have heard of ppl saying that
Edit: btw i would probley be down for a meet depending how far away it is. Got a buddy that would prob come too.
Hey man you should hit me up sometime...I'm in Portland like 10 miles away, and I am in Ionia all the time with the GF. I'm putting w 15" HDC3 in right now.

Hey man you should hit me up sometime...I'm in Portland like 10 miles away, and I am in Ionia all the time with the GF. I'm putting w 15" HDC3 in right now.
we could I'm in portland all the time lol. what's your name i know a few ppl in portland pm me maybe we could set something up. what kinda box is that going in. what amp you using. let me know when you get it in.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

There needs to be a meet of some kind in St. Clair County, or at least relatively close. I live in Marysville. Anywhere in the red circle would be nice.

79811225hg7.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...