Central Region All Michiganders post here!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Are you a Michigander and can you come out for a meet?

• Total voters

MikeyB
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Addict ®
H-Town, MI
Lets setup a meet for the summer time everyone. Everyone that would be willing and able to come out post in here and let us know. If we can get a little list of people going I think we can get something together. Im willing to come up with the time and place if some of you are willing to come out.

Mommyvan would you want to come up with your TL? BTW lets meter my setup this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Obviously it wouldn't be anything formal, more of just come out and meet up with everyone, have some food, jam some tunes, and show everyone what your running. I could gather a small group locally to meet up as long as we could get some guys off here to come out.

Come in and post, let us know when your available, and roughly were you live so we can come up with an area thats good for everyone.

It would be sweet if we could turn this into a regular thing since theres never anything going on in Michigan and you have to travel out of state for any shows.

Excellent, Ill bring the grill ****it!!! BTW my pops has a nice outdoor stereo setup for parties and such that we could probably bring out.

Yup right off 59. Your down 23 Im assuming since your in Fenton? Do you know where Duck Lake Rd hits M-59? Or Milford Rd? Im right in that area, Highland is the name of the city.

Excellent, Ill bring the grill ****it!!! BTW my pops has a nice outdoor stereo setup for parties and such that we could probably bring out.
That would be tight. I have a couple buddies that aren't on the forum that would probably show up as well.

Yup right off 59. Your down 23 Im assuming since your in Fenton? Do you know where Duck Lake Rd hits M-59? Or Milford Rd? Im right in that area, Highland is the name of the city.
Yeah, I know right where it's at, I've worked in that area a few times.

That would be tight. I have a couple buddies that aren't on the forum that would probably show up as well.
Yup me too. All we need is a nice little group of cars and then anyone whos into car audio whether they have a car or not can come up for the meet. The more the better imo

Yeah, I know right where it's at, I've worked in that area a few times.
Cool cool, I can start getting a hold of some of the businesses around here and find someone that would let us make a ton of noise in their parking lot. Just have to get some people to commit.

I'd be down; the concern of course would be the noise and subsequent voilations that would surely result if the Po-Po shows up.

However, in the spirt of "Field of Dreams"... if you build it, they will come.

Denpending on the day, i'd be interested. I have a few weekends this summer already tied up, but i would be stoked! I live 20 miles north of battle creek, but would be willing to travel a couple of hours.

Awesome, well there is a big park right at Duck Lake and 59. Nice big parking lot and its away from the roads and businesses over here. If I can get in contact with someone I can see if they would be willing to let us meet there. Im sure I can find a nice safe place somewhere around here. But for now, Im off to class and work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...