All Kicker Build. Honda Civic & Toyota Yaris Sedan

this guy is one of the pro's. he's an authorized kicker dealer. so pretty much everything is right. he has like everything in his build. crossovers, equalizer.

this guy is one of the pro's. he's an authorized kicker dealer. so pretty much everything is right. he has like everything in his build. crossovers, equalizer.
If you are not trolling and I hope you are you need to look at some of the setups on here. Saying he is a dealer makes him a idiot right off the bat

Ported bro! port is in the back. Big *** port. That **** gets loud at Volume 1 of the HU! the HU can go up to 62 and at vol 3 you can hear it coming from 100 meters away.
I tried to help back you up, and you spout this. How loud it is at a certain volume is no measure for how loud the system actually is. Typically, when subs are stupid loud well before clipping on the deck the gain is set way too high or there is tons of boost on the amp. Neither are proper. I had mine setup that way for a while, but now the subs actually escalate cohesively with the mids. At full tilt the mids keep up with the subs, but you won't see straight nor be able to breathe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.