Alibaba 18" subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah like I said the owner has pretty much let the company go in the past year or two.

From some post on the FU audio Facebook group it looks like he is still shipping subwoofers though.

Yeah like I said the owner has pretty much let the company go in the past year or two.

From some post on the FU audio Facebook group it looks like he is still shipping subwoofers though.

Well if that's the case, I'll buy either the sundown sa-18 or something else. I'm not dealing with a company that has crappy customer service. I can see that business going bankrupt soon.

What kinda box are you looking to run and are you dead set on running an 18”?

I will build a ported box, no I'm not completely dead set on the 18"

I was thinking of maybe running two 15s but I like the idea of the 18. You hardly see anything like that around my area. Dont even hardly hear a car stereo anymore.

The car audio scene is definitely drying off in the last 15 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...