Alaxan...I need your help please?? Xbox installation in my car??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Hey Alaxan,

Im not being smart ass or nothing, but I cant just drive into town and boom there is a radioshack , member this is germany bud.....I need to know the exact wire names and steps to do the install please and he wants to add up to 3 more screens down the road?

Thanks Jeremy
With adding screens later on I would say go ahead and get a video switch. Check out monster, Pioneer.....just about any manufacturer that is producing A/V equipment will have one. I am personally running the pioneer switch, but of course all of my screens and source equipment is also pioneer. All it is tho is a small box that takes input singals and sends them out to the screens or in my case the control unit and the screens. This is a relatively easy install. All you have to do is step back and look at it and not think too much obove and beyond.

Alaxan,

The video switch hooks from what to the screens? The switch is to get the screens the video signal right? Could you tell me how to get a power acoustic switch if possible? now tell me everything i need and step for step instructions so I can write it down and hook this up.

thanks jeremy

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Hey Alaxan,

Im not being smart ass or nothing, but I cant just drive into town and boom there is a radioshack , member this is germany bud.....I need to know the exact wire names and steps to do the install please and he wants to add up to 3 more screens down the road?

Thanks Jeremy
A video switch will be a good idea IF he is adding 3 more monitors later on. Monster makes one, Pioneer (I am running one now) and any other company that makes video equipment and or monitors should also be making switches. Basically you will want something with a mild amplification so that it gives a good signal to each of the monitors.

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Alaxan,

The video switch hooks from what to the screens? The switch is to get the screens the video signal right? Could you tell me how to get a power acoustic switch if possible? now tell me everything i need and step for step instructions so I can write it down and hook this up.

thanks jeremy
Sorry I posted again on the same one. I am a bit out of it lately. If you can wait a day or two I have the schematic for video feed that I did up on my vehicle and can modify it slightly and post it so you can see the wiring. Having a switch also allows a later addition of a tv tuner, dvd player/changer or whatever your heart desires.

Alaxan,

thanks for all the help buddy.....is the shematic gonna tell me everything as for wires and steps for hook...kinda see the pic and go from there? It will be very helpful and thanks again for the help man...can I feel free to ask you any questions of mine??

Thanks Jeremy

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan Alaxan,

thanks for all the help buddy.....is the shematic gonna tell me everything as for wires and steps for hook...kinda see the pic and go from there? It will be very helpful and thanks again for the help man...can I feel free to ask you any questions of mine??

Thanks Jeremy
Yes it will help you and you should be able just to look at it and go from there. Feel free to ask netime and I will do what I can to help out.

Where is the schematic diagram and I think I can probably figure the rest out.....This is one of my own problems I was needing help on? I also have the jvc kd-s580 single cd player, it quit working in the car...so I took it out as I was taking it out and the ground wire touched metal after pulling out of the wire plug?? What would cause the cd player not to come on now nothing works??

Would it be the fuse?

Could I reset it?

Help me out please....I gotta have tunes...and I dont want to buy another cd player until I got the money to get a dvd/7inch motorized screen??

Hey disreguard the head unit I found the problem....

Can you wire a jl audio 12w3 dual 6ohm coil to a 4ohm load on a jbl p80.2??

The amp is 160x1@4ohms bridged

Sorry about the schematic I am on my way home tomorrow morn and will send it out once I get home and have a chance to scan it in and such. I will keep u posted tho just be a lil patient with me. Am going thru a lot of hard times right now.

Awww Alaxan sorry to hear about the hard times, But I dont wanna ask about them as for I dont want to cause pain or nothing, but cheer up please dude your an awsome help buddy.......Im patient I was just wondering where you have been? Im getting some new componets and Im gonna need your help big time.

Thanks for everything Alaxan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.