Alarm siren

Participant count
  • Participant list

gmctrucks
10+ year member

Hey guys can you help me out I have a Viper alarm and I want to add another siren to it will it work or will it mess something up? I found a small siren in my garage and it's much louder than what I have that's why I want to run two.

Im getting old and my hearing is messed up so im wanting to hear it if it goes off at night.

Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Hey guys can you help me out I have a Viper alarm and I want to add another siren to it will it work or will it mess something up? I found a small siren in my garage and it's much louder than what I have that's why I want to run two.
Im getting old and my hearing is messed up so im wanting to hear it if it goes off at night.

Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I run multiples. I got a few kicking around from old alarms and just hook up 2 or 3. If you have some trunk space and really want to be sure get an air horn kit and rig that up to pulse with the parking light flash.

Check out this ebay Item number:140729624315 The one I bought is green and my truck has a wood overhead console so I placed it there facing forward it looks awesome when it's dark out all one does is connect it to ones alarm led light wires and it ready to go you will like it in fact I bet it will make a theif go to the next car/truck they have different colors just search the site. I love how mine came out my girl wants one now.

This auction one piece 6" 18-SMD-0603 type LED scanner strip for car interior.

It is commonly placed on the dashboard together with the the Alarm or put anywhere as interior accent lighting.

Fitment

The parts compatibility list only suggests 300 cars, but this product is universal for any cars, SUVs, or trucks.

Features:

12V

Xenon White color

6" long, 0.16" wide, 0.07" thick

self-adhesive back, easy to install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.