Alarm Siren that sounds good?

They had an alarm on Pimp my Ride once where Xzibit recorded a message as the alarm for the car. Id imagine if you got something like that you could record whatever sound you wanted for your cars alarm. You could record something like "HELP HES RAPING MY BABY" that would get peoples attention and probably detour a thief.

They had an alarm on Pimp my Ride once where Xzibit recorded a message as the alarm for the car. Id imagine if you got something like that you could record whatever sound you wanted for your cars alarm. You could record something like "HELP HES RAPING MY BABY" that would get peoples attention and probably detour a thief.
HAHAHA, I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. I mean, like are there any OEM alarm horns or anything like that, that are slightly more amusing than the typical 6tone horn?

Everybody's going to get annoyed with listening to it go off anyway, no matter what the tone is.

Same thing with phone ring tones - nobody wants to hear it, no matter how cool you think it is.

The P/O took the alarm out for whatever reason. Either that or it wasn't installed from the factory, but the car is wired for one.

Anyways, like what do new benz and bmws sound like, they dont have a typical horn when you lock the car and whatnot.

EVERYONE has the regular 7 tone sirens. Always hearing them and don't even attract much attention. The ones on the BMW's sound amazing though. Catch my attention really fast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.