Airbags...why are they bad?

**** happens, but id rather have an air leak than a fluid leak.

as far as pros, do research before u spend the cash., u may find someone **** good at it, but its never a consistant thing between shops and all. personally, noone that i dont know touches my ride unless im hanging over their shoulder. you should expect to pay close to 2 grand just in labor, its not cheap to pay someone to do it by any means.

it depends. if you want it for show car, then go with either hyrdos or bag it. if it's a dd, then probly a lowering kit.
but if you have the money go with hydros. (tho there's chance of those ****in up too but they can't damage as much as bags potentially can imo).

Oh yeah thats right, hydors cant twist an entire frame? Well they do and fyi, hydros will cost you a lot more money to keep running. I cant tell you the pumps,o rings, oil leaks, twisting the frame, replacing batteries and not to mention **** ing up the whole bottom part of my car. Trust me airbags are much better than hydros and wont fuc up as much if properly installed.

just get them, I had them on an 88 H/B never hurt my frame (even though it was rebuilt from the cab back)And as far as bad ride......nothing rides like air.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Adjusting the ride height on your car "is bad" because the car was specifically engineered to ride at a specific height.

You want low buy a BMW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

/thread.

acccctually, sometimes due to american headlight heigth restrictions car makers are forced to raise their cars above what would be stock and optimum.

stupid yankee's

Adjusting the ride height on your car "is bad" because the car was specifically engineered to ride at a specific height.
You want low buy a BMW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

/thread.

ur retarded. u obviously havent read up on ur air suspension. air ride makes a kit that has performed as well or BETTER than stock in many cases. ur right, suspension is made to ride at a certain level, but we REPLACE OUR SUSPENSION COMPLETELY in a CORRECT install. new lower and upper arms with a reangled balljoint, 4 link in rear, which doesnt come stock, and is better in many ways than the leaf or coil options most trucks have.

please, if u dont know what the **** your talking about, dont say anything. ur making urself look stupid by posting irrelevant and false information.

ur retarded. u obviously havent read up on ur air suspension. air ride makes a kit that has performed as well or BETTER than stock in many cases. ur right, suspension is made to ride at a certain level, but we REPLACE OUR SUSPENSION COMPLETELY in a CORRECT install. new lower and upper arms with a reangled balljoint, 4 link in rear, which doesnt come stock, and is better in many ways than the leaf or coil options most trucks have.

please, if u dont know what the **** your talking about, dont say anything. ur making urself look stupid by posting irrelevant and false information.
LOL dude I think you're talking about another type of "air ride". One that is a complete exchange for a air suspension system.

Air bags/fast bags are a custom modification. Only used as a hydraulic system would.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/824411/3

Check out that montero. That is the type of bags in question.

You might want to be sure you know what you're talking about. Before calling people idiots.

LOL dude I think you're talking about another type of "air ride". One that is a complete exchange for a air suspension system.
Air bags/fast bags are a custom modification. Only used as a hydraulic system would.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/824411/3

Check out that montero. That is the type of bags in question.

You might want to be sure you know what you're talking about. Before calling people idiots.

my statement was saying that there IS improvements made with air ride, i know what we are talking about, im bagging and stock flooring my truck for god sake. he said that air ride ****s ur cars suspension period. i stated that IT DOESNT in most cases, air ride technologies is a perfect example that it DOESNT and custom installs dont either.

something was wrong if it rode like ass. every truck ive been in (with a good setup) has rode like a caddy.

I've prolly helped on 15 or so air ride truck/cars all rode worse than stock...unless one does major frame work etc, I'm sorry it will always be worse.....and nothing is wrong with how my setup is installed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.