Airbags...why are they bad?

ANd the fu*ers hurt if your hand happens to be at the 10 o'**** position and the bag comes out slams ur hand into the pillar and gives you a nice litle bag rash on ur face.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

i thought they only went up and down cuz i can't picture them going side to side..
just thought they created smoother rides and can also be used for show.
Didn't know they created smooter ride...thought they were just for show

i think airride technologies has had great reviews and smoothest ride you could ever have but hella expensive.
Oh ok...I just wanted to know why they're soo bad for your ride...everybody says it ****s up your frame.

they can. in my tech class we used some airbags to try and do some work on the gto on the frame machine, and when we let it down, you could see where the bags put a dent in the frame under the car. they are very strong and if used incorrectly or if they **** up, they can and wiill cause alot of damage.

they can. in my tech class we used some airbags to try and do some work on the gto on the frame machine, and when we let it down, you could see where the bags put a dent in the frame under the car. they are very strong and if used incorrectly or if they **** up, they can and wiill cause alot of damage.
So definetly not some thing to get if you just want to lower your ride, right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.