air intake in Isuzu?

for the minimal gains an intake will get you it not worth it.....especially on a truck....trucks are slow due to gearing and weight, shift sloppy....and are generally not a good vehicle for speed.

for the minimal gains an intake will get you it not worth it.....especially on a truck....trucks are slow due to gearing and weight, shift sloppy....and are generally not a good vehicle for speed.
Typhoon....:eek:

okay besides trucks that are meant to be fast (like cyclone or typhoon)...normal trucks are generally useless for speed....it's like when guys say their performance ignition induces noise into their system....they might as well remove it because the gain is not even noticeable.....especially on a street ride that has very minor engine mods.....and the fact that most vehicles you want speed out of shouldn't be weighed down by heavy audio equipment.....do you see my point.....but to answer his ? you would have to buy an intake specifically made for your vehicle.....

Ever consider that this guy might need a bit more hp because he pulls loads of bricks or w/e and that his truck goes into the highest possible revs at the speed limit or something? Sounds pretty close to identicle to what the guy that I bought my VW had in store for his truck. He needed a to bunch of mods just to make it work mainly because he used a smaller engine then what came in that vehicle.

if i his truck is going into high revs then gearing is the issue, not hp.....and the gains from an intake will not be noticeable, especially if you are hauling heavy loads.....he would see the most benifit from a complete engine rebuild if that were the case of needing more HP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.