Agm up front independent from lithium in rear? Or just lithium

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
I was under the impression that running an AGM up front in a lithium in the back would still cause drain between the two even if they are isolated with anybody recommend running them independently or just the factory electricals wired to the lithium in the back only.

I was under the impression that running an AGM up front in a lithium in the back would still cause drain between the two even if they are isolated with anybody recommend running them independently or just the factory electricals wired to the lithium in the back only.
If my goddamn XS 80AH LTO Battery ever gets shipped from DroppinHZ, my installer recommended to do a battery delete in the front and to run everything off the lithium so that’s what I’m doing lol

If my goddamn XS 80AH LTO Battery ever gets shipped from DroppinHZ, my installer recommended to do a battery delete in the front and to run everything off the lithium so that’s what I’m doing lol
Yeah I just ordered three SQL 12s from stereo integrity and customer service is non-existent still can't find out the displacement for the 12-in model.
I'm sticking with Aaron at SSA from now on he actually responded to an email I sent him earlier today and probably and he's the owner.

Yeah I just ordered three SQL 12s from stereo integrity and customer service is non-existent still can't find out the displacement for the 12-in model.
I'm sticking with Aaron at SSA from now on he actually responded to an email I sent him earlier today and he's the owner. He will be getting my business from now on always had the best luck at SSA.

Yeah me too as long as you're running a voltmeter you can always see where your electrical is at and you'll be fine. I'm going to run all mine off of the lithium too.

I'm sticking with Aaron at SSA from now on he actually responded to an email I sent him earlier today and probably and he's the owner.
I tried ordering the 80AH YL LTO from there initially but they didn’t ship to Hawaii lol and my install is coming up next month. I’d hate to push anything back some clown doesn’t wanna hire some helpers..

I tried ordering the 80AH YL LTO from there initially but they didn’t ship to Hawaii lol and my install is coming up next month. I’d hate to push anything back some clown doesn’t wanna hire some helpers..
Yeah I'm really excited to get the new lithium lto tech those custom electric ones over at SSA look great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.